The refreshing and relaxing scent of Palo Santo wood incense is a very special aid for concentration and creative flow. You can incense the places you want to clean energy with the smoke of wooden incense sticks, use it in your meditations and all your spiritual rituals, and take advantage of its relaxing feature when you feel tired or stressed. Our Palo Santo wood incense packages consist of wood incense sticks of approximately 10-11cm. Incense sticks are hand cut. Since it is cut by hand, the bars in the same package may have different colors, weights and widths. Even if the number of sticks in the package shows slight differences, its weight in grams does not change. Lemon-Pine mixture has a fresh scent. Unlike traditional incense sticks, palo santo incense sticks burn slowly, allowing for multiple uses. I wish you to use it in good days. It is not recommended for those with asthma or respiratory problems to inhale the fumes emitted during smoking. How to use: Wood incense sticks are untreated natural resinous parts of trees.
They do not smoke spontaneously for a long time like the classic incense we are used to.
- Hold the tip of the wooden stick over a small fire source (such as a candle or lighter) for 30 seconds and allow a tiny flame to develop.
- Then blow it off.
- It will smoke for about 1 minute and then it will go out by itself.
- You can prolong the smoking time by gently blowing on the ember at the end of the smoking stick and moving the stick.
- They are suitable for short-term smoking.
- Their odor stays longer in the place where they are burned.
- Twice a day is enough.